Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Where to go from here

So as I sit and stare at my one post blog, I wonder where does a man (or woman) go from here. I turn to my right and ask the one person who motivated me to begin this blog. His answer is simple; "just keep posting and see where it takes you"

That comment reminded me of some of the things I have learnt in my almost 37 years of existence. I remember a conversation I had once with a very dear friend of mine. As we sat talking about life stuff and she expounded on some her life's adventures, I made a comment to her about how 'boring' my life was. That there were no major events that had occurred that I could say I had learnt something from or made decisions about. Little did I know that at 24 years of age life is pretty straightforward. When I decided to show up in my life as someone that wanted to play BIG and take responsibility for the course it was taking, then the adventure began. Stay tuned for the next development . . .

No comments: