Thursday, July 2, 2009

I want to know . . .

Do you ever catch yourself doing something for hours and then wondering where the time went to?

Do you have a longing to express yourself in a way that makes your heart sing?

Do you know there is something you have that by sharing it with the rest of the world will make you shine and the world resonate?

We all have something we are passionate about; that speaks to our soul. Something that ushers in love, power and freedom. And when we are fortunate enough and brave enough to stand in between our mind and our heart, we have the ability to create amazing things.

Watch the video below. It is not just a video about a hair product. It is one person's longing to be all that she can be even in spite of all the resistance she may endure.

I invite you to close your eyes and dream . . .






It doesn't interest me what you do for a living
I want to know what you ache for
and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing

It doesn't interest me how old you are
I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool
for love, for your dreams, for the adventure of being alive


Oriah Mountain Dreamer
Source: The Invitation

No comments: