Monday, August 9, 2010

Choosing a career?

I have been working with kids for the last two years and I have really been inspired about their zest for life. I have had many great conversations with them about their lives and more specifically who or what they want to be when they 'get older'. Almost all of them knew exactly what they wanted to do. Time and time again I found myself being distracted by my ongoing notion that we all inherently know what we want to do with our lives; what we are passionate about but we get taken off course as our childhood turns into teenhood and then adulthood. Then, before you know it your dreams become vacant parking lots where no-one hangs out anymore. You've even forgotten how to get there. Your life has become boring, uninspiring or you just feel that things are not right.

Well I am here to help you get back on track. Help you find your way back to the parking lot to claim your space and thrive. And if you are just getting started with your life decisions then I am here to help you make the best decisions for you that speak to your heart and dreams that will fuel you into tomorrow.

So that all being said . . . please write a few lines about your thoughts on the matter. Please also let us know about what you career you are in . . . one that makes your heart sing and feel alive or one that just gets you by.

If you still choosing a career what are some areas that you are considering and WHY?

No comments: